Preparation is the key to college admission and success:
Use these sites to plan your high school course selections:
- UC subject requirments or "a-g" courses to take in high school
- CSU subject requirements or "a-g" courses to take in high school
Consider taking online courses through these UC-approved online providers:
- BYU Online High School Courses
- National University Virtual High School
- Laurel Springs Online
- K12, Inc.
- EPGY: Stanford Program for Gifted Youth Online High School
- Note: Obtain permission from your school counselor before registering for online courses.
Looking for help in developing your student's four-year plan?
We can guide you with a consultation.