Individual Package (11th)
for a student who:
- Requires individual attention and monitoring
- Requires an individualized meeting schedule
- Is applying to more than a handful of private and/or out-of-state universities
- Wants to jump start applications and essays over summer
- Attends either a public OR private high school.
- Flexible meeting schedules
- Includes the Essay Workshop
- Unlimited Essay Reviews
- Spending on average 40 hours on your student
- Application deadlines/strategies and Financial Aid deadlines completed for you
- Ongoing communications via email or phone. Students and parents can contact us with questions and issues as they arise throughout the entire process.
Results: In past years, students in Individual Packages have on average applied to 10 campuses and have on average, received 8 acceptances.
Individual Package - 2018 Fees:
- $ 4,000
- Students must start with a Junior Consultation to determine if we're a good fit.
- We offer a limited number of these and typically reach capacity by early May.
- NOTE: Students with international transcripts may be subject to additional fees.
To start the process:
- Complete our Contact Us form.
- We'll contact you and send you the required paperwork to complete.
- Complete required paperwork - including a current copy of an (unofficial) transcript.
- Once we receive paperwork and fee payment, then we'll schedule a date/time to meet.
- The sooner you return the paperwork, the sooner we can meet!
"Like us" on Facebook! We post timely tips and information on the college admissions process.