Individual Essay Workshop for Entering Seniors
- Admissions essays are considerably different from typical high school essays.
- We'll show you how and why.
- Write a more effective and impactful essay within your total application package.
- A structured process to get you started
- Stressing the importance of the individual student voice
- Student-approved essay brainstorming exercises on relevant topics and content development
- Walk out having started a first rough draft
- Receive extensive feedback in written form, to help guide your content
- Followed up by two, 30-minute Individual Writing Review Sessions:
- Working one-on-one with you, twice
- Face-to-face feedback on your content and essay structure
- Additional sessions available, however additional hourly fee applies
Perfect for senior students who:
- Are looking for a structured process to start their essays
- Aren't sure where to start
- Aren't sure which topics to write on
- Are looking for direction and feedback to direct their stories and messages
- Need a boost of confidence in writing admission essays
- Are looking for strategies to minimize the number of essays they write
- Want to start summer prior to senior year - as we are typically at capacity by fall.
- a 2.5-hour individual writing workshop
- PLUS a written evaluation of your rough draft, focusing on content
- AND two 30-minute Individual Writing Review Sessions
2018 Fee: $600
For more information, complete our Contact Us form.
"Like us" on Facebook! We post timely tips and information on the college admissions process.