Consultation (8th -12th)
a four-year plan review:
Based on your student’s past grades, test scores, interests, and their college aspirations, we can develop/update and discuss a four-year plan for high school including course selections and activities. Many students use these four-year plans as blue-prints in choosing high school classes each year. Parents are a necessary team member at these consultations.
- One hour meeting with student and parents (late junior or senior consults are 1.5 hours)
- A written, detailed evaluation of students' transcript and academic profile
- Recommendations to strengthen your student's college preparation and academic profile: courses, testing, and activities.
- List of suggested colleges for further research
- Recommendations for your student's next steps
- Available Nov thru May, on space available basis, as we focus on our senior-student clients during the peak college application season the remaining months.
- JUNIORS: Start with a Consultation, and if you decide to continue with an Individual Package, we'll credit your Junior Consultation fee towards the Individual Package fee.
- 8th grader $ 325
- Freshman $ 325
- Sophomore $ 375
- Junior $ 375, if paid before March 31
- Late Junior $ 500, if paid on/after April 1 (1.5 hour meeting)
- Senior $ 500 - if space available (1.5 hour meeting)
To start the process:
- Complete our Contact Us form.
- Follow our specific instructions for required paperwork and payment.
- Consultation date/time is scheduled after we receive required paperwork and payment.
"Like us" on Facebook! We post timely tips and information on the college admissions process.