Consultation (8th -12th)
a four-year plan review:
Based on your student’s past grades, test scores, interests, and their college aspirations, we can develop/update and discuss a four-year plan for high school including course selections and activities. Many students use these four-year plans as blue-prints in choosing high school classes each year. Parents are a necessary team member at these consultations.
- One hour meeting with student and parents (late junior or senior consults are 1.5 hours)
- A written, detailed evaluation of student's transcript and academic profile
- Recommendations to strengthen your student's college preparation and academic profile: courses, testing, and activities.
- List of suggested colleges for further research
- Recommendations for your student's next steps
- The ability for follow-up questions within one week of consultation
- Junior Consults are available November thru June.
- Soph, Frosh, and 8th grade Consults are available January thru June.
- We focus on our senior-student clients during the peak college application season, Aug-Dec.
- 8th grader $ 350
- Freshman $ 350
- Sophomore $ 400
- Junior $ 400, if paid before March 31 of junior year
- Late Junior $ 500, if paid on/after April 1 of junior year (1.5 hour meeting)
- Senior $ 500, if space available (1.5 hour meeting)
To start the process:
- Complete our Contact Us form.
- Follow our specific instructions for required paperwork and payment.
- Consultation date/time is scheduled after we receive required paperwork and payment.
"Like us" on Facebook! We post timely tips and information on the college admissions process.